What is the Annual Fund?
The Annual Fund is designed to make up the deficit between ticket revenue and the true cost of supporting the orchestra. Ticket revenue only covers about 33% of the cost of presenting a concert. Therefore, your participation in annual giving is critical to the success of the orchestra Click here to donate.
Who benefits from the Annual Fund?
Your gift to the Annual Fund directly benefits everyone in the Tampa Bay community who listens to music. It provides the orchestra the freedom to reach new heights of musical artistry. Epic works, beloved classics, pops and rock concerts are masterfully performed throughout the season, often in collaboration with internationally renowned guest artists, vocalists, and conductors. Your gift also supports our outreach program that transports the orchestra out of the concert halls and into the community, benefiting many adults and children from all walks of life.
Below are some examples of what your donation can help fund:
- $100 Narrator for family concert
- $250 Music rental for parks concert
- $450 Round trip flight for one guest artist
- $500 Guest conductor for side-by-side performance with local youth orchestra
- $1,000 Instructional video project for FMEA
- $2,500 Projector rental for film special
- $5,000 Music rental for community chorus project