To truly experience the thrill of orchestral music, you simply have to hear it live. Your group will be amazed as it falls under the orchestra’s exhilarating embrace. Whether your group is 10 or 100, casual or formal, corporate or just friends, the performance will leave your group captivated and wanting to return.
Group benefits include:
- Professional consultation for the best experience possible
- Groups of 10 or more receive a discount off the regular single-ticket prices.
- Larger groups receive one free ticket for every 20 tickets purchased.
- Pre- and post-concert receptions can turn a performance into an event
- Restaurant and catering recommendations to help plan your entire outing
- Student discounts available
- Reserve seats before they go on sale to the general public
- “Command Performance” program for corporate entertainment and events
- Unique fundraising opportunities available for your organization
- Wheelchair accessibility and special assistance when required
Groups can subscribe or order tickets at any time of the year. We can take advanced orders, even before the concert season is underway. The earlier you order, the better assurance you will have for great seats, although we will make every effort to accommodate your seating requests.
Tickets will be sent once final payment is received by check or credit card. Payment is due four weeks prior to the concert selected. If you are unsure of your group number at that point, you can continue to adjust your order after paying for the minimum number of tickets required to constitute a group order, which is 10 tickets.
Discover how easy it is to offer your group the thrill of a live performance by The Florida Orchestra. Simply call or email us today.